We want you to enjoy many years of precision cutting with Our Superior Culinary Master® knives. Always remember to exercise these safety measures while handling knives.
- If you have a knife guard, use caution while inserting the knife.
- Always cut away from your body and never toward it.
- If the knife drops out of your hand, allow it to fall. Never attempt to catch a falling knife.
- Never toss a knife.
- When transporting a knife, wrap the knife inside secured box or package. DO NOT transport inside a bag, purse or plastic bags as these knives are sharp and will cut through material.
- Do not run with a knife in your hand and never walk with the point of a knife facing another person or yourself.
- Always keep knives away from children.
- Your knives should always be maintained and sharpened. Sharp knives are safer than a dull one because it requires less pressure to cut.
- Use knives for their intended purpose. DO NOT use knives as can openers, screw drivers, box cutters or staple removers.
- Never run your fingers along the edge of the blade to test the sharpness of the blade.
- Always use your knives on a firm surface such as a wooden, bamboo, or polyethylene cutting board.
- Improper use such as attempting to cut frozen food can damage your knives and void your warranty.
Thank you for being a valued customer.
Canada Cutlery Inc.
Dated: January 2017