We want you to enjoy many years of precision cutting with Our Superior Culinary Master® knives. Always remember to exercise these safety measures while handling knives.
- If you have a knife guard, use caution while inserting the knife.
- You should always cut away from your body and not towards it.
- If you happen to drop the knife, let it fall to the ground and do not try to catch it.
- Never fling or throw a knife.
- When transporting a knife, wrap the knife inside a secure box or package. DO NOT transport a knife inside a bag, purse or plastic bag as these knives are sharp and will cut through material.
- You should never run with your knife and always carry it with the tip of the blade facing down.
- Knives should always be kept a safe distance away from children.
- You should maintain the sharpness of your knives as they are safer to use than dull ones. This is because they require less pressure to cut.
- Knives should only be used for their intended purpose. DO NOT use knives as can openers, screw drivers, box cutters, staple removers, or frozen foods. This can void your warranty.
- Do not test the sharpness of the knife by running your finger along the edge of the blade.
- You should only use your knives on a steady, strong, and dry surface such as a cutting board.
- Safety Note: The clear thin plastic sleeve on the knife blade is meant to protect the knife- NOT YOU!
Thank you for being a valued customer.
Canada Cutlery Inc.
Dated: January 2017