CCI provides many high quality professional knife cases, rolls and blocks that require quality care and cleaning. By providing your preferred method of storage with proper care; they should last a long time and then some! Take a look below for some tips!
- It is best to wipe up spills and remove marks on your bag as soon as they happen to prevent permanent staining and damage.
- This will help to keep your case, its contents and your workspace clean.
- The roll or chef case you have is made of durable nylon and polyester. DO NOT submerge your bag into water or a washing machine of any kind, this will cause irreversible damage.
- Remove flour, sugar and other visible food particles by gently brushing to loosen the dirt and then gently vacuum to pick up.
- Use a damp cloth and a small amount of warm water (you can add a small amount of mild liquid cleanser), and gently wipe the rest of the bag where needed.
- Change cleaning cloths as necessary and make sure to avoid leaving soap residue behind.
- It is a good idea to use a separate clean damp cloth for the inside of the case (not the one you used for the outside).
- Empty the case before cleaning the inside. It is always good to start with a small area first to make sure that you are not making matters worse.
- Make sure to let the case air dry before closing it or using it again.