Summer may not be over quite yet but it’s time to start preparing to go back to school. Luckily, there’s no need to worry, we’re here to make things a little bit easier for you! CCI is giving away a Superior Culinary Master® Professional European Knife Kit to ONE lucky student! If you are a new or returning Canadian culinary student, you are eligible to enter this contest!
Follow these 2 steps for your chance to win!
- Join our conversation! Subscribe to CCI’s news mailing list here (sign up under the Twitter feed) and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Answer the following question: What are the 3 things you are most excited to learn at culinary school? Type your answer in the comment box below with your Full Name, School and Program Name.
It’s really as easy as that!
*No purchase necessary. Contest closes August 31, 2015 at 11:00AM ET. One (1) prize with an approximate retail value of $400.00 to be won. Winner will be randomly selected after following contest entry rules. One entry per person. Contest open to residents of Canada only. Winner must be able to provide proof of enrollment in culinary or hospitality program.
A new school year starts here! Good luck!
6 Comments Add yours
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts
Diploma in Culinary
Most excited about going to Culinary School to:
– Learn to cook better than okay
– Taste all of my creations
– Meeting people that are as passionate about food as I am
LikeLiked by 1 person
Jodi Bawden, congratulations! You have been selected as the winner of the Professional European Knife Kit from Canada Cutlery Inc. We have e-mailed you so that you can claim your prize.
Susan Carter, George Brown Culinary Arts
1. Learn new techniques
2. Meet other people who like to cook
3. Get ideas from terrific instructors
Culinary Arts, George Brown College
1. Efficient preparation
2. How to look at a pile of ingredients and create something tasty
3. The fundamentals and styles of cooking from around the world
Here are the 3 things I’m most excited for:
1. The tasty science behind food
2. How to take simple ingredients and turn them into a delicious dish
3. Learning skills and techniques from others
George Brown College
Culinary Management – Nutrition
The Culinary Institute of Canada
I’m most excited:
-to learn about different techniques used around the world
-to learn about different breads and why they are done the way that they are (can’t wait until the bread unit!!!)
-to properly sharpen my knives!